Unveil'd Photobook Award is an international publishing prize that supports and promotes the publications of photographers.
Submissions are now open and close on Wednesday 5 December.
First prize: exhibition produced by Unveil’d
- The award is open to anyone who has published or self-published a photobook since October 2017.
- Individuals or publishers are permitted to enter more than one book.
- Only physical entries by post to the address provided will be accepted.
- Every submission is added to the Unveil’d Photobook Collection.
- The collection is exhibited to the public through a series of photobook events, so entries will not be returned.
- The panel will nominate fifteen books, shortlist five and select one winner.
- Unveil'd will work together with the winning photographer / author to produce a cost-supported exhibition within our 2020 programme.
- The nominated titles will be announced on 15 January 2019.
For information and to apply, click here.