This content was uploaded by a Redeye subscriber.
You can submit your own opportunities by signing in.
The Rebecca Vassie Memorial Award comprises a bursary of £1,250 for an early-career photographer in the UK to complete a photography project, plus £1,150-worth of printing at Metro Imaging and support towards industry and public exposure.
- £1,250 for the completion of a photography project documenting lesser-known peoples and communities responding to the theme: Human stories we seldom see.
- Project support from industry professionals
- £1,150-worth of printing
- Support from the Trust towards public and industry exposure of the work.
- Membership of Shutter Hub.
- Print partner: Metro Imaging
How to apply:
Full submission information at www.rebeccavassietrust.org
Judges include Karen McQuaid, senior curator at the Photographers’ Gallery; Matthew Tucker, UK picture editor at BuzzFeed; Professor Steve Macleod, photographer and creative director at Metro Imaging; Jennifer Thatcher, curator and photography critic (Art Monthly, ARTnews).
Deadline: 2 October 2017
More information can be found here