Deadline: 
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 17:00
Books on table

Redeye is running a pop-up shop at the upcoming ‘Photobooks with Manchester School of Art’ event on 21 April 2017.

We will have a stand selling photographers’ photobooks, zines, small prints and other material, and would like to invite you to submit your work.

We welcome submissions from a broad range of levels and genres.

Redeye will take 10% of the sale price to go towards our administration costs and pass on the other 90% to you.

Please send us details of what you would like to sell. We are excited to see what you have to show and this opportunity not only helps to promote your work but also offers an additional space to start a conversation about your practice, have your work seen by others and exchange ideas. It’s entirely up to you whether you also attend the event in person or just leave it to us.

We also intend to show samples of some of what will be on sale on our website.

If you are interested and would like to sell your work at this event please send us the following information:

Your full contact details:

 - Name

 - Address

 - Email

 - Website

 - Mobile number

Then for each product:

 - Description

 - An image

 - Dimensions

 - Number you have to sell

 - Sale price

Click here to submit

Please submit by 14 March 2017 at 5pm.

We might not be able to take everything offered, but will let you know what we can take by April along with details of when and where to drop off your work.

Please note: we will be staffing the stand and our insurance will cover theft or loss up to the sale price of each item. Work will be handled so please use appropriate sleeves or covers if you want to protect against fingerprints.

Image: Chelsie Southern

Redeye, Centre for Chinese Contemporary Art, Market Buildings, Thomas St, Manchester M4 1EU, UK
© 2010–2017 Redeye The Photography Network