The annual Foam Talent Call is a search for exceptionally talented photographers between 18 and 40 years, from all across the world. Foam's Talent Programme is devoted to supporting you and your work. Selected artists receive a number of career-building opportunities, including publication in Foam Magazine's annual Talent issue, participation in (online) programmes and events, as well as the potential to be added to the prestigious Art Collection Deutsche Börse.
Our editors are curious to see new work from all around the world. We are looking for image-makers that have developed their voice and that have something to say. Artists who might have already produced a self-published book, or maybe had a few exhibitions but haven’t had major publishing deals, major exhibitions or retrospectives yet. We strive for the Talent Programme to be a starting point in an artist’s career, rather than an arrival moment.
WHAT YOU GET AS A FOAM TALENT
- A portfolio in Foam Magazine's Talent Issue, published in February 2022;
- Connect to new audiences and gain international exposure by participating in (online) programmes and events;
- Be exhibited across multiple Foam touchpoints;
- The chance to become part of a prestigious collection. As a selected artist, your work could be added to the Art Collection Deutsche Börse, one of the most important collections of international contemporary photography;
- Meet experts and peers. Foam gives you access to an extensive collection of industry professionals. It offers the opportunity to build up a network and gain recognition within the photography world;
- Compensation of €700 as a selected artist in the full programme.