Call Out for Self Publishers
Impressions Gallery, one of the UK’s leading independent contemporary photography galleries, is looking for self-published and/or handmade photobooks, and photography zines to sell at their Photobook Fair this November.
Last year Impressions promoted 34 unique, self-published titles to over 500 visitors at our Photobook Fair. Due to the great feedback from visitors and self-publishers, the gallery is once again calling for books and zines to sell at this year's event. This is a fantastic opportunity to promote your photobook to a wider audience.
The Photobook Fair will be held on Saturday 4 November 2017, 11.00am to 4.30pm and it is a free event. There will be stalls with leading photographic publishers and booksellers, as well as a programme of talks and events throughout the day. The event will coincide with our exhibition Man's Land: Women's Photography and the First World War.
How to apply
- The application process is free.
- You can apply to sell one title at the Photobook Fair. This will be sold on a dedicated stall run by Impressions.
- To apply email either a full copy or some sample pages of your books in PDF or JPEG format to firstname.lastname@example.org. This must include an image of the front cover.
- Your email submission must include your name, address, telephone number, email address, retail cost and a brief description of your publication (100 words max).
- Closing date for applications is midday on Friday 29 September 2017.
For more information follow this link